Friday, February 5, 2010

My Dream House

When I grow up I want my dream house to look like a mansion. I want my house to be five stories high and the fifth floor would be my whole room and closet. I also want my dream house to have ten room and seven bathrooms. My dream house will consist of a huge kitchen so that my servants can cook delicious meals for me. I also dream of my house having three living rooms and an amazing theater room. I want to have a room with pool tables where I can chill with friends when they come over. I want to have a backyard and a front yard too. The back yard will have a huge waterfall that will be connected to the pool and a Jacuzzi. The front yard will have a lot of flowers and the floor instead of concrete I want it to be crystals. I want my room to be huge and all purple. I want my bed to be a California king be on a stand with three steps. I also want my room to have a huge flat screen TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment