Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Business Letter

17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido CA, 92025
April 27, 2010

Principal
Mr. Ron Major
San Pasqual Academy
Escondido CA, 92025



Dear Mr. Ron Major,

I am writing to you because I would like you to consider letting our dress code change. We are not allowed to tank tops but it gets too hot up here in the valley to be wearing long sleeve shirts. Since you are our principal I think you should allow your students to wear tank tops without getting on restriction.

I would like this change to occur because the majority of our students do not like the fact that we can not wear tank tops. I understand why we are not allowed to wear spaghetti strap shirts or strapless shirts but tank tops are different. Many of our students own and like to wear tank tops but we are not allowed to wear them at school without their being consequences. Each of our students is unique and has their own styles but the rules do not let them be themselves. I think that tank tops should be allowed but if students violate the change then the rule should be enforced again where students will not be allowed to wear them.

Thank you in advance for taking your time to read my letter and considering letting our school wear tank tops. I look forward to seeing children in our school wear tank tops. I also look forward to seeing less people be sent to the office for dress code and be put on restriction and having to change.





Sincerely,



Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment