Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Catch the Moon"Falling in Love Paragragh


Falling in love sometimes changes a person and sometimes it doesn’t. Some people change because they feel like they can trust their partners but after they break up they feel betrayed and don’t want to trust anyone. Some people also change because their relationships don’t work out and they feel abandoned and lost. Every person is different and for some love doesn’t change them. For example I was in a relationship where I trusted my boyfriend but in the end it didn’t workout and we broke up. I didn’t let that situation affect my trust with other people. Sometimes love can be a good thing and at times it can be a bad thing. It makes people realize many things and can either bring you down or make you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment