Sunday, November 14, 2010

"SPA Movie & Games Day Paragraph


When I arrived to school on Friday I was in an outstanding and humorous mood. I knew that I was going to have a great time because it was going to be a fun day. I went to class and watched the movie “Freedom Writers”, which was a great movie but people were talking a lot so they ruined it. The movie taught me about racism and how some teenagers are living their lives day by day not knowing if they are going to make wake up the next day. After the movie we had the volleyball and basketball games. The class of 13 won the basketball game but unfortunately we lost the volleyball game. When the games were done I went to eat and hang out with some friends. Friday was a great day and I hope we can have more days like this one!

2 comments:

  1. I also dislike it when people talk during movies. That must have been frustrating! I'm glad that you understood the messages in the movie about race and violence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT DAY WAS FUN!!:) I HOPE WE HAVE MORE DAYS LIKE THAT TOO! HAHAHA & NICE PICTURE MIJA, IT GOES GOOD WITH YOUR POST:)

    ReplyDelete