Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance Paragraph



Today when the Playwrights actors came to act parts of our plays I felt amazed, very touched, and fascinated. I was amazed at how well the actors acted out the plays and it was their first time reading the plays. I was so touched because some of the plays were very sad and were based on life experiences some of my peers have gone through. Some of the people in the audience were very emotional when the plays were being acted and that shows that the plays were well written. I was so fascinated because the plays were so good and had many emotions. This was a great experience for me because it was great to sit and listen to plays that were based on real stories. I really enjoyed the plays, the actors, and the Playwrights Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment