Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio - Improvement

Over the past two years I have improved my academic skills drastically. My writing skills before high school were okay, but I knew that I needed more improvement. My writing skills now are better than they were because now I know how to add details, use grammar properly, and use more advanced words to make my writing more interesting. Before I started high school I read books, but I don't read books anymore. The only books I read are the text books that we use in the classrooms. My reading skills haven't improved because I stopped reading books. My speaking skills were not good before high school, but they have improved. Now my speaking skills have changed and I don't use inappropriate language anymore. Before I became a freshmen in high school I didn't use technology. Now that I'm in high school I use technology for almost everything I do. In order to continue advancing my academic skills I plan to keep going to school and focus on my education. I also plan to be open to learning new and different strategies to advance my education.

1 comment: