Wednesday, June 1, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Achievement



Over the past two years of high school I have made many achievements, but my biggest achievement was earning a 4.0 GPA for third quarter. I was given an award and two hundred dollars at my school assembly. I knew I had a 4.0 GPA because I check my grades often, but when I received my award and the money I felt very proud of myself because I had achieved a goal I had set for myself. Earning a 4.o was a great accomplishment for me because I tried my best and pushed myself to the best of my abilities. One of my teachers Mr.Walker, put me to the test to see if I could get a 4.0 and I was able to achieve. Earning a 4.0 GPA changed me because I know that I can accomplish anything I want, all I need to do is trust in myself and push myself to get what I want.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that you can succeed in everything that you do because everything that you do roomate is an achievement, great job Roommate.

    ReplyDelete