Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences


Due to my educational experiences, I feel that I am doing well in school and my grades show it. I haven't attended many schools so that is an advantage in my education because I wasn't moving around much. I have attended seven schools in total from kindergarden to sophomore year, but some of the schools I attended were in my opinion not good schools. Sometimes I procrasinate and won't do my work, but that will happen once in a while. The schools I went to had very good teachers that were disciplined and taught me to stay focused and try my best in all that I do. To make sure I am successful in school I check my grades everyweek and if I am missing assignments I check what I am missing adn make them up. I also talk to my teachers to see how I am doing in class and what I can do to be better. I try my hardest to be a successful person in school so that I can have a good future.

1 comment:

  1. Wow You've Only Been To Seven Schools?! But Yea You Do Really Great In School So Good Job Amy.

    ReplyDelete