Friday, May 20, 2011

Kids in the Mud Scene

Characters: Micah- six years old, skinny, caucasian, energetic
Chanel- seven years old, caucasian, fun

Setting: on a fieldtrip to the beach on a very sunny, hot day.
At rise: Micah and Chenel are playing in the sand.



Micah
(using a shovel)
hey Chanel do you want to make a sand castle with me?


Chanel
(looks at Micah,sounds excited)
Yeah, that sounds really fun Micah.

Micah
(excited, then sad)
Thanks Chanel, you are nice, I have no friends and nobody likes to play
with me! I feel very lonely sometimes.

Chanel
(tries to cheer Micah up)
I'm sorry Micah, but I can be your friend if you want!

Micah
(looks at Chanel)
I like you alot already, we are going to be great friends.

Chanel
(kisses Micah on the cheek and gets shy)
We really are Micah! Now lets start on that sand castle, it's going to
looks really cool.

Micah
(walks towards the water with a bucket)
I really like you as my friend Chanel and I hope we can stay friends for a
long time.

Chanel
(walks away from Micah to a group of kids)


Micah
(dissapointed)
"I can't believe she was faking it the whole time and just pretended to be
my friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment