Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Completion Reflection


For the past five weeks I have been writing a play called "Lost!" and today I entered it into a contest and I feel alieviated. I feel good about my play because I worked really hard to try and finish it. My play is based on a real life experience, so I wrote down everything that I felt. Since it was based on a real life experience, it was really easy to put it together. I am stoked to see the actors act out the plays next week because I know that my peers did a great job on writing their plays. I can't wait for next week to come because I know that the actors are going to do an amazing job at acting out the plays.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get to read your play, but I know that it really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till I can read your play but I am agreeing with Becky that it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you finished it. But yeah its always easier to write a play about a previous incident in your life. It was for me.

    ReplyDelete