Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Blog Post

I am so excited for school to be over and summer vacation to come. I am planning on going on pass with my sisters and hopefully going to Mexico to visit my dad. I haven't seen him, my brother and my little sister for three months and I really miss them. I'm not use to being away from them or not seeing them for a long time, so it's actually really weird for me. I am also planning on spending time with my family and some friends that I haven't talked to because I've been busy. Another thing I want to do is try and find my mom, that is lost somewhere in T.J. I haven't seen or heard from her in two years and I really miss her. I hope I have a great time over my summer break.

11 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you haven't seen your family in three months, I know it's hard for me to go with out my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck on trying to find your mom. I hope that you have fun over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel I haven't seen my parents in a long time to. But I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post Amyt!=) I cant wait for summer vacation either! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer is going to be awesome, I see a great future for almost everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that you are going to have a really good time with your little brother, sister, and dad. Also bestiie, don't worry about your mom, she will be ok. This summer is going to be so much fun, I cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I strongly agree with your blog post, I have not seen my relatives for like 2-years and it was kind of funny because I'm taller then my whole family, thier filipino so yes, i feel likea giant;b

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with your post, I miss my mom and dad that I have not seen in eight or nine years. Great Job on your post roomate, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good to be with your family. I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since your going with your family I think you'll have fun even though you haven't seen them in so long. They will always be your family no matter what, and it's only weird if you make it weird. :)

    ReplyDelete