Tuesday, May 3, 2011

President Obama’s Big Announcement

To learn about Osama Bin Laden's death I watched the news and I learned that he was living in a mansion for over five years. First FBI had to investigate that it was him who lived there and not somebody that looked like him. After they were positive it was him they sent out Navy Seals to go after him. US troops went in his home and he tried to use his wife to protect him. He was shot on the head twice and was killed. Now I think that this event is going to make the Al Quida angry and they are going to make a plan to get back at the United States for killing their leader. The war on terrorisms will never end no matter if the main leaders are killed.






Now that I have read and watched the news about Osama Bin Laden's capture and death, I predict the Unites States better be prepared to protect it's land and people. One thing I predict is that Al Quida is going to get another leader and when the US least expects it, they are going to attack. I think this will happen because of Osama's death and capture and also because many people are celebrating his death. Another thing I predict will happen is that Obama will get shot and killed or the White House will be bombed and destroyed. I predict this will happen because the Al Quida are mad and because people are celebrating a mans' death. I hope this terrorist war ends so that nobody else dies or gets hurt, especially innocent people.

1 comment: