Monday, May 30, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle


The biggest obstacle I've had to deal with over the past two years is when I found out my mom was pregnant and she was having a baby. I was at my sisters, on an overnight pass and her cellphone rang. I had her cellphone and when I picked it up a guy said "your mom is in the hospital giving birth"! I was in shock because I didn't know what to think and I had no idea she was pregnant. I was also scared for the baby and my mom because of the circumstances my mom was in, she didn't have much to eat and the baby wasn't getting fed. This changed me because I started getting more concerned about my mom and what she was doing in T.J. This experience was a huge deal for me, but it was a good experience because I had a new baby sister.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that must be really shocking to find out your mom is pregnant and having the baby all in once. Congrats on your baby sister though, I want one. Just kidding. Awesome job on your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's good that everything turned out okay, I think that would be a big deal so good choice of a blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a big deal and a lot to take in. Good job on your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bestiie!!! I didn't know that that's how you found out, but its a good thing that your mom had her because she is the cutest baby in the world! I'm happy that everything worked out with your baby sister :D

    ReplyDelete