Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011 or Free Write


On Friday we had prom at Hotel del Coronado, but I didn't go. I had my dress and everything I needed for prom and at the last minute I decided not to go. My best friend was mad at me because she wanted me to go, but I didn't. On Friday I helped some people get ready for prom. I went to my best friends house before she left to prom and she looked so pretty. After she was gone I left on pass to go see my family. I had such a great time on pass and when it was time to come back to SPA I was not happy. I got back on campus and all I hear was drama that happened at prom and on campus. I was so happy that I wasn't on campus or at prom because it would of messed up my whole weekend.

5 comments:

  1. how come you didn't go it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy,
    I would have stayed home too or whent on pass if I had the choice because prom was not all that great. I am glad pass and you had fun on pass and you got to help Becky get ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda glad you went of campus. I know you would have tried to do something after the fight went down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you decide to go off campus?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though prom was not all that great it was fun at the same time. Becky did look nice and I know that you helped one of my housemates out. I thank you for that because we all had little time to get ready. I am also glad that you had a good time on pass and sorry about the drama and how you had to hr=ear it from peoples mouths. Prom was not that bad.

    ReplyDelete