Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Posters in the Hall



I think that having only Caucasian quotes on our hallway isn't right for several reasons. The first reason is that Caucasians are not the only people that are inspiring in this world. There are many quotes that are written by Mexican or Africans or other people that are meaningful. Caucasian people are important, but so are other people and they should get credit too not just caucasians. I would like to see more quotes from different people, no matter their race or skin color, on our wall. Many kids in our school would benefit from it because they will read and learn lessons from the quotes.

2 comments:

  1. I completley agree with your post Amy. I bealive that there should be more then caucasian quotes up on that hall because theres other races that also wright. I think that it kind of puts a little segregation out there although we know that is not the intention. The race should not matter at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too, not only that but the students may not know other famous people who are known for quotes.

    ReplyDelete