Thursday, April 28, 2011

CST Testing Reflection



I have been testing for the last three days and I am frusturated about it. The first day of the CST test, I took the English portion and it was extremely easy. On wednesday, I took the Math portion and that was easy as well. Today I took the history section and that test was difficult and confusing. Most of the questions that were asked on the test, I haven't learned so I had to take a guess. Tomorrow I am taking the biology section and Friday I am taking the science section. I hope that both of the test I am taking in the next few days aren't difficult and I hope the questions are about somethings I already learned. I hope that I don't have to take a test like this one anytime soon and hopefully I did well on them.

5 comments:

  1. Nice post, I thinks its weird how it has different colors at the end though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your blog!!:) keep up the good work! hey that smile looks like yoyrs!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how yu feel because I am frustrated with taking the test also but it will be over soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the smile it fit's you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great job on this paragraph! I also wanted to let you know I love the big Smile on your post!It makes the post pop!

    ReplyDelete