Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post



I am so excited for the school year to end! I am working really hard to keep my 4.0 gpa and end the school year on a good note. Eventhough I am happy and can't wait for the year to end, I am also sad because the seniors are leaving. I talk to some of the seniors and it is going to be very sad to see them leave, but it's their time to shine and succeed. I am lookinf forward to getting a job so that I can get off campus and make some money to put in my bank account for college. I am focused on myself and on some of my peers because I want to do good and also see them do good as well. I am not worried about any person that comes at me with drama because it's a waste of my time so if your a drama queen and your reading my post this is for you!Save all your drama for someone who cares because I don't. I hope the school year end soon because I can't wait to be a junior.

3 comments:

  1. im gonna miss the seniors to and good luck getting a job,who knows we might get the same one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you don't want to be involved with petty gossip and bickering. But, you sound a confrontational in that post. Just worry about you. It will work out.

    ReplyDelete