Thursday, April 7, 2011

UnGoogleable Research – What I Already Know


My focus question is “How does the definition of beauty differ across the world"?I already know that every person has their own meaning of beauty and it all depends on the person. Some people may think that personality makes someone beautiful while anothe person may think that a person's features is beauty. I also now that beauty differs across the world because of the many different variety of cultures we have. Every culture is different and they have their own perspective of beauty and what makes a person beautiful, it can be from accessories, to piercing, to clothing, etc. Additionally there is no definition of beauty and everyone is going to have their own definition to it. By doing research, I hope to learn what people on the otherside of the world or even neighbors, think about beauty and their definition.

4 comments:

  1. im glad you know beauty on the inside and out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading your paper. I think it will be it challenging to keep it focused. "The world" is a big idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your blog post. I have to agree with you people have their own definition of beauty. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good idea I cant wait to see how good your grade is going to be on it!

    ReplyDelete