Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs


I am taking the CST next week and I feel ready and confident. When I had to take the CAHSEE a few weeks ago I felt ready but at the same time overwhelmed. I knew that I was going to do well so thats why I felt ready. I knew that if I read all the questions carefully and stay focused and positive I would do well on the test. Every time I take test I feel the same way because I stay positive, which makes me confident and I feel ready to pass the test. The CTS is right around the corner and I know that I am going to do well on it and try my best not to guess. I feel very confident and ready but at the same time slightly nervous.

2 comments:

  1. I know that you will do great. Your always good at what you do. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying positive and confident will help you succeed on your tests.

    ReplyDelete