Friday, April 15, 2011

Playwrights Project Inspired by Music Paragraph

In class today, we listened to music so we can come up with ideas for our play. At first, I was very confused and lost as to what I wanted to write about, but then the music was very smooth and I got into the flow of it. While listening to the music, I thought about a very romantic moment ina movie and I got lost in my thoughts. My thoughts weren't very romantic or exciting, they were more sad because of my experience. While I was writing, I remembered every moment of my experience and I was able to visualize everything that happened that day. I was able to do my classwork because the music made me remember one of my worst experiences and I was also able to experience it all over again. Afterward, I felt the same way I felt when I was experiencing it, but I felt good because I know that it makes me stronger.

5 comments:

  1. It good that the music makes you stronger keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Amy! I feel the same way. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job amy keep doing what your doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great job on this post. I hope you keep up the great work and get really far in life.

    ReplyDelete