Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today in class, I researched websites to find out more information about my topic for my research paper. To search for websites, I used some of the links Ms.Priester introduced us to to in class. When I found a website related to my focus question, I read the article and made sure it had a title, a publishing date, and a publisher, to make sure they were at grade or above grade level. I knew some of the websites I found were unacceptable because they had ads or way too many ads and they had no dates, titles, or publishers. I know the websites I selected are good because they have all the qualities of above or at grade level article should have or they were from professors or an educated person. Tomorrow, I expect that Ms. Priester will tell me that I did a good job researching for my topic.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, its awesome, I really like your topic for the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work im sry about the jaket i like the topic

    ReplyDelete