Monday, December 13, 2010

"Lamb to the Slaughter" - You're the Detective


If I was a detective investigating the murder of Patrick Maloney in “Lamb to the Slaughter” by Roald Dahl, I would have not been persuaded to eat the lamb because a detective should never eat at a murder scene. I would have taken Marry Maloney into custody even though she seemed innocent because she was the one who called the cops and nobody else was around when Patrick was killed. Another thing I would have done was said no to Marry Maloney when she offered me some whiskey because she could have put something in it and I would have never suspected it. I would have been a more wise and careful detective.

2 comments:

  1. I would have done the same thing too. i would know that she might be a suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your blog post amy its very well written.

    ReplyDelete