Monday, December 13, 2010

Shop 'til You Drop Extra Credit


Amazing, that’s how I would describe the shop till you drop hosted by The Friends of San Pasqual. My house was one of the last houses to be called but I still had fun even though we got there late. I was so grateful because we have people that take their time to not only give to us but support us and encourage us to do better. I look up to all the donors that donate so us because they are a helping hand to the academy and make me want to give back to children when I grow up. I was excited because we got iPods and we got to take picture and do many other things. Overall it was such an amazing experience even though it was my third time going.

1 comment:

  1. Roomate your post is very good and very interesting.You are an awsome person.

    ReplyDelete