Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Situational Irony in My Life Paragraph


I was waiting for the word “Your going to be expelled and sent to juvenile hall” to come out the principle’s mouth but instead she said “I’m disappointed”. I had just been in a fight at school with another girl because she had been running her mouth. I had been in other fights throughout the whole school year, which I was told if I got in another fight I would be suspended or sent to Juvenile Hall. The day of the fight I was trying to stay calm because I didn’t want to be suspended better yet I didn’t want to be sent to Juvenile Hall but I couldn’t handle my anger and ended up fighting. I was very surprised and shocked by the principle’s response because I was waiting for her to give mea different response.

4 comments:

  1. Hey I guess thats how you know when you expect things there not always going to happen either bad or good. By the way great job on your blog Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should show you jhaw much she actually cared about yoy and it just shows that she values your education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, look over your work before you post it. 'Principal,' in this case, should be used--not 'principle.'

    ReplyDelete