Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I Learned in English10 Second Quarter.


This quarter in Ms.Priester’s sophomore class I have learned some new things and had some review on things that I had already learned. In my sophomore class we don’t use paper because like Ms.Priester likes to say “my class is a paperless class”. She has use computers and do all of our work on goodle docs and other websites. One of the things I learned this quarter are how to embed things into my blog and also how to create a poll. Ms.Priester has also been teaching us some new concepts in literature such as ambiguity, theme and irony. I have also learned how to record and answer questions on the web and how to participate on an online discussion. Overall I have learned many different things this quarter in Ms.Priesters sophomore class.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see that you've learned so many things this quarter.

    ReplyDelete