Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feelings about the CAHSEE


Stressed and overwhelmed is how I feel about the CAHSEE, but at the same time i feel prepared. I have been going to the afterschool math meetings and I it has helped me remember some strategies. By practicing writing essays in class has also helped me and I feel like I am going to pass the test. I am stressed because I know I need to focus in school but at the same time remember things I learned these past years. I am overwhelmed because I hate taking tests and just the idea of test makes me become overwhelmed. Eventhough I hate testa and feel stressed and overwhelmed I know that I am going to do great. I am going to put forth effort and not give up because I know that I am prepared for this.

3 comments:

  1. You ready for this. Lets knock this test down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i could do it so can you:)Good luck amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you are going to do great bestiie. You are so smart that you can accomplish anything!!!*^_^*

    ReplyDelete