Monday, March 7, 2011

“Where Have You Gone, Charming Billy?” Enlist Paragraph


When I turn 18 years old, I would not enlist in the military for various reasons. The first reason I wouldn't enlist is because I wouldn't want to risk my life and die at a very young age. Thge military has different good things to offer, but at the same time people are risking their lives and never know if they will come back alive from war. Another reason I wouldn't enlist is because I am afraid that I will die and not get to say goodbye to my family and they will have to suffer. The last reason I wouldn't enlist is because I agree that war and killing is the way to make peace, it just causes more rivalry and hate against people. If I got drafted I would go because I wouldn't want to be incarcerated and serve time in jail.

7 comments:

  1. Great post and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work, it was great and thoose are some really good reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy I just wanted to show some love to your blog. You have done a great job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read my mind lol. Great Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Very nice blogg post!!!! I really like it! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job i put some of the same reasons on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha that's funny! I said the same thing but I wasn't trying to be mean!

    ReplyDelete