Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Learned in the Third Quarter of English 10


Third quarter English 10 with Ms.Priester has been very easy. I have learned many different things that I knew and other things that were totally new to me. The first thing that I learned about was symbolism and allegory, which were very easy concepts to learn about because I was familiar with them already. I also learned things about poetry and we had to make a presentation, which was very exciting. The next things I learned about was imagery and figurative language. Both of those concepts were also very easy because I was familiar with them and the projects were easy as well. The next things I learned about were primary and secondary sources. That was incredibly easy because those concepts were simple. This quarter has been very easy and I am glad that I was able to learn new things and review other so that I don't forget them.

1 comment: