Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fourth Quarter Goals


My greatest achievement from last quarter was working hard and getting a 4.0 gpa. In order to achive this I had to do several things. First, I had to stay on task and not get distracted in class and when I did my homework. Second, I had to so all my classwork and my homework and making sure it was above grade level. Third, I had to check my grades to make sure I wasn't missing any assigments and if I was I made them up.


My goal for fourth quarter is the same as my goal for third quarter, to get a 4.0 gpa. In order to achieve my goal I would have to do the following

•Do all my class work and homework at above grade level.

•Stay focused and study

•Check to see if I have missing assignments to make up •Stay positive and encourage myself

This last quarter of sophomore year I plan to end the year feeling proud of myself that I achieved my goals.

3 comments:

  1. I think you could do it, its going to be so easy for you like it was preschool work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so intelligent! Keep up the great work Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. set your goals high you will achieve

    ReplyDelete