Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Memorable Days


1. When I was three years old, my mom and dad got in a fight in the street and broke up.
2. At the age of four, my mom met my step dad at a bar and they got together.
3. When I turn five, my family was together for my birthday.
4. When I was eleven, my mom got deported back to Mexico.
5. At the age of twelve, I went to juvenile hall.
6. When I was fourteen I saw my mom again in T.J after a year that I hadn’t seen her.
7. At thirteen I came to SPA.
8. At thirteen, I also met my best friend Becky in SPA.
9. At fifteen I got in a huge fight with my sister over my ex-boyfriend.
10. When I was seven, my brother got burned on his hand while playing in the kitchen.

13 comments:

  1. Many memorable things, My favorite ones are number eight and three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you should write about the time that you were in Juvenile hall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should write about the time you met me! I know because I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Tierra you should write about the time you went to Juvenile Hall

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should write about the time you and your sister got into a fight over your ex boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi that sucks that youe mom and broke up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that you should write about your expirence whaen you went to Juvenile Hall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that you should right about the time you went to juvinal hall. It would be a very intresting story including your experiance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that you should write about how your experience was when your family was together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy, some of the events listed are probably not the most memorable--unless you were at the bar when your mother and step father met....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Number 10 Happened to me too. I really like your Memeorable Days.

    ReplyDelete