Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Autobiographical Narrative Reflection.”


When it comes to writing I can do a great job only if I try and put effort into it. On my Autobiographical Narrative I wrote about my experience in Juvenile Hall and how miserable it was. I wrote on how I felt at the time at that time and all the emotions that were going through me. I also did well at giving details and describing how people and the place looked. The last thing I did well at was put myself back at the time of my horrible experience. I didn’t do that well on this paper because I felt like one week isn’t enough to write a narrative that will earn above grade level. I also procrastinated because I wasn’t going to write it because I felt like I wasn’t going to get a good grade. The last thing I will do different on my next paper is brainstorm and give full details. On my next paper I will put forth effort into writing it to earn above grade level.

No comments:

Post a Comment