Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TV Show Plot Summary


On the iCarly show “I Have a Love Sick Teacher” Freddie, Carly, and Sam’s teacher is treating their class unfairly because she got dumped. The teacher freaks out when she feels that Carly is not listening to her and Spencer, Carly’s brother is called in for a teacher meeting. When Spencer and the teacher meet they realized they liked each other and started dating. He then realized that she teacher was very needy and sumps her so she starts to be abusive to the class again. Carly made a show on her iCarly show “make up or break up” so people could vote. After they saw it was a non-win situation the gang got rid of the teacher by having her arrested for illegal downloading.

2 comments:

  1. Woe, that's hilarious. I-Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the I-carly show! I wish I can see your Autobiographical Narrative essay.

    ReplyDelete