Tuesday, October 26, 2010

“Typhoid Fever’– Present Tense Childhood Memory.”


I am five years old and I am having the best time of my life because it’s my birthday and I’m having a party. Many of my family members and friends are here and they are bringing me a lot of presents. My mom’s friend gave me a hamster as a birthday gift and I also got a kitten. I am so excited because I am having a great time and I love all my presents. I am going inside the house and my kitten is outside and when I came back out it got ran over by a car. Then, my hamster got out of the cage and went in the stove and my mom turned the stove on and my hamster died. I am so devastated because now both my pets are dead.

4 comments:

  1. AAAWWW bestie you told me about the cat, but you didn't tell me about the hamster, that is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's horrible. Did the stove smell like hamster every time you turned it on? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, poor pets! Just couldn't keep the pets from cooking and being flatened. I feel so bad. At least you got to see them. I would be devistated as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you cry? As silly as I was when I was little, I always took my pets that died and bury them in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete