Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post


The day that Mr. Walker told the class that he was leaving because he got another job was very difficult. Even though Mr. Walker and I didn't start off that great the beginning of ninth grade, we started to get along later that year. He would kick me out but afterward he would talk to me and give me advice about life and my future. At first his words didn't mean anything to me but then I started to realize he was right. By the end of my freshmen year I felt so close to him and also looked up to him. He was a person I knew I could talk to about anything and knew he would listen and not judge. The day that Mr. Walker left I was very upset but at the same time I was happy for him because he is doing what he's been working for. He is a very successful person that I look up to and will always remember.

1 comment: