Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Homework form "Same Song" by Pat Mora


A time when I felt I needed a change was when I was thirteen years old not just physically but emotionally too. I have always had a good self esteem but I was always negative about a lot of things. I also changed the way that I dressed because I used to dress like a tom boy and acted like a boy. I felt like I needed a change because I wanted to better myself, it wasn’t to impress anyone. After I got out of juvenile hall I realized that I had to change for myself, so that I could become a better person. What I did to change was start to think positive and stop focusing on negative things. I also changed my style and how I dressed. I started to dress more like a girl and do my hair and my makeup every day. When I changed I felt different and felt even better about myself because I did something productive to better myself and my life.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on doing your homework. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work you can win a car u know!!!!

    ReplyDelete