Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Reflection on My Experience


I had a great experience being a teacher for the period with Becky and Olivia. At first I thought that we weren’t going to be able to put an assignment together to teach the class. After we did research and was more familiar with the poem I felt better and was able to put the project together with the help of my partners. I felt good about being the teacher even though I was shy. I felt that we did a great job on the class work and the warm up and just the way we put it all together. It was a good experience but I wouldn’t want to be a teacher because I don’t like to have all the attention on me. Great job to my partners Becky and Olivia you guys are hard workers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, you did a good job teaching. I felt the same way as you did.

    ReplyDelete