Tuesday, August 10, 2010

!.25 Most Random Things about Me.!



1. I can’t say the word caterpillar, I say capatillar.
2. I like to make weird noises when everything is quiet.
3. Most of the times I wear same colored socks with different tip colors.
4. I hate toes, except mine and I hate when people have nasty looking toes.
5. I am in love with Wisin y Yandel and Trey Songz.
6. I freak out when people put their feet on me or on my bed.
7. I love to do make up and dress up for the fun of it.
8. When I was little my brother would tell me to cut my dolls hair and it would grow back and I would sit and wait for their hair to grow back, but it never did.
9. I danced to “I like to Move it” while taking a shower.
10. When I get cold I say I got the baggibies instead of saying I got the chills.
11. My favorite word that I say everyday is SAVAGE.
12. I love shoes of every color and I also love clothes.
13. I love to hang out with people of every race.
14. Enjoy being around people who are loud and energetic.
15. I am really sensitive but most of the time I don’t show it.
16. Speed and moving fast, like being on roller coasters I exciting to me.
17. My favorite types of cars are Honda hatchbacks.
18. I like to try new things now and then and challenge myself.
19. I hate when people are racist and are rude to people to look cool.
20. My family is really important to me and I consider friends family.
21. I want to get a tattoo on my whole back of my mom.
22. I’m attracted to guys that look fresh and know how to treat a girl with respect.
23. Even though it may seem that I’m a fighter before I’m a lover it’s the other way around.
24. My favorite color is purple and I also like stars.
25. I am one of the biggest Charger’s Fan sin the world besides my brother.
26. My favorite song of all time is “Ridin Solo” by Jason Derulo.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Amy!

    Judging from your post... I'm guessing you don't like other people's feet! ;-) Hope you had a great summer! Come visit Sarah and I! :)

    - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good that you are not racist. I can't stand it when people are racist either. But I must say that is an ugly car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy your 25 random things is prity funny i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you really want to get a tattoo across your entire back? How about a small one instead? Have you seen any old ladies with giant tattoos? They don't age well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Priester, that was funny. Although tomorrow I would like if you said caterpillar. Haha.

    ReplyDelete