Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Friends or Homework

My friends are important to me but school is also important. If I had to choose between my friends and studying, I would choose studying. One reason is because friends don’t always support you in school and they aren’t the ones who are going get you out of school with a diploma. Another reason is because sometimes the people you consider your friends are a bad example and can persuade you to do bad things. Studying for a test is important not only so you can get a decent grade on your test but also to have information in your head that you might need in the future. When it comes to school and friends I would put school first and then my friends.

5 comments:

  1. I also would choose Studying over friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey but when it comes to school it will help you to go to college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here I would choose studying over friends, but not all the time hahaha I love you house mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would choose studying over friend too because studying is more important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would and will choose studying before friends because studying will take you somewere in life and friends will leave you onece you graduate.

    ReplyDelete