Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Paralized By Fear

It was around three in the morning on a Saturday and I was awakened by a noise in my room. At first I thought it was the over night who came in and made noise so I tried to go back to sleep. I closed my eyes but for some reason I didn’t feel comfortable and I felt there was something in my room watching me. I tried to ignore my feelings and go to sleep but just as I was about to go back to sleep I saw a black shadow pass fast to my roommate’s side. At that point I was so petrified and I couldn’t move. My feet were shaking and my heart was pounding so fast I thought I was going to pass out. I put my head under my cover and that’s when the overnight walked in my room. I was so glad she came in and turned on the light. I was scared to go to sleep but I ended up falling to sleep at five in the morning. I was scared for weeks and slept with the light on and realized that it’s all in my head.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't there but it is scared the heck out of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats crazy! I would of probably done the same thing if a seen a shadow go by.

    ReplyDelete