Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Plot Changed Paragraph


Tom Benecke decided to break the window with his hand and kept hesitating. He did break the window and was able to get in his house to safety but he hurt himself in the process. Instead of breaking the window with my hand like Tom did I would have figured out a way to break the window with my feet because the shoes protect my skin rather than just swinging at the glass. The plot would change but not a lot because with my decision because instead of someone getting hurt, nobody would get hurt and just be relieved to be safe and not dead.

4 comments:

  1. I have that picture too! i bet you typed in the same thing! we think too much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I really like your blog it is pretty cool. I like your layout its pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Picture reaally goes well with your blogpost .

    ReplyDelete