Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Embarrassing Moment.!


It was my first day of kindergarten and I felt so lucky and excited. I remember thinking “I’m so lucky to finally start school and make new friends, this is my lucky day”. The day was humid but it felt good and there were lots of birds flying around. My mom took my siblings and me to school and as I was walking to the office a bird took a crap on my head. I thought it was rain because the day was humid but then my brother screamed “Amy you have poop on your head”. It was so loud and there were kids around and they started laughing hysterically at me and pointing. I was so embarrassed and at that point I was feeling very unlucky. I started crying so my mom decided to take me home and still until this day my siblings make fun of me.

2 comments:

  1. Do you really have to have that picture. Anyway that is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats to bad, what are the odds of that happening? Thats real funny.

    ReplyDelete