Friday, September 24, 2010


What is the character's name?
Jing -me

Describe the characters apperances
Jing-me has short hair that looks like peter pan's and is Chinese.

What type of character is this character? *
Jing-me is dynamic because she changes in the story.

What is the characters conflict? *
Her conflict is that she doesn't want to do what her mom wants her to do.

What are some of the emotions that the character feels as the plot unfolds? *
She feels like she can't make her own decisions and has no say in what she wants.

What are the character thoughts as the story goes on? *
She feels like she should have tried harder to please her mother before she died.

What is your definition of character? *
A character is a person in a story or poem.

I used this form to gather my information

No comments:

Post a Comment