Sunday, September 19, 2010

Character Analysis of Kiki


My roommate Kiki as many people know her, has a very outgoing personality. Kiki is always making people laugh and telling jokes. Kiki doesn’t care what people think or say about her because she likes to have fun and enjoy herself. At school dances she is always one of the first people to start dancing and makes the dances fun. A lot of the staff and many of the students and people who know her are always telling her she has a great sense of humor and is always smiling. Kiki’s always smiling and even though she has bad days she turns them around and has a great time because of her outgoing attitude.

3 comments:

  1. This is so nice! I think kiki has a nice outgoing personality too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks roomate for alwyas being there for me whether it's a good day or a bad day because I know that you will always be there for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet of you. I alos think that Kiki has a very nice outgoing personality.

    ReplyDelete