Tuesday, September 21, 2010

“Two Kinds” Conflict Experience


A recent experience I had is when my sister and I were in a fight because she wanted me to break up with my ex boyfriend. I didn’t want to break up with him because I thought that I really liked him. I felt like my sister was trying to manipulate me and choose who I could and couldn’t date. She wanted me to go out with a really close friend of mine but I didn’t want to. My sister and I stopped talking and it wasn’t long after we stopped talking that my ex boyfriend and I broke up. I was upset at myself because I was in a fight with my own family member over some guy. My sister and I apologized to each other and we talked about our experience and she understands that I have to make my own decisions.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I love your picture and your story is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture, sad that you guys got in a fight and everthing but now you know what to do next time. Good job!

    ReplyDelete