Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Everyday Use


One of the traditions I would like to pass down my generation of my family are some of my beliefs. I am Catholic but I believe mostly in the Native American ways. I believe that everything on Earth is god and it should be cherish and respected as much as god is. I do not have any special items that I could pass down to my generation but if I did it would be gold necklaces and rosaries. When I was younger my mother gave me a necklace that was my grandmas that she gave to her before she came to the U.S. I would like to have my grandchildren and their children wear something that I wore when I was younger.

1 comment:

  1. "...everything on Earth is" 'God' or 'good'? Proofread your work before you post it. ("Cherished") If you refer to God (or other deities), you need to capitalize because it's a proper noun.

    ReplyDelete