Monday, January 31, 2011

Dream House Paragraph with Imagery


My dream house is a glass mansion. I want my house to be three stories high and have six rooms and six bathrooms. I want to have a front yard and a backyard with a pool that has a water fall, a jacuzzi, and a sauna. I would like my house to have the walls made of glass so that the sunlight could shine into my house in the mornings and in the night the walls would turn black. I would also like my dream house to have all the furniture to be white and the floors made of white granite with sparkles. I would like it to have a threatre room and a party room so when guest come over they have places to stay entertained. I would liek my dream house to be very luxurious and have many things but in order to achieve this I would have to make alot of money and keep going to school.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I really like your blog. I though I would show some love to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of you house, it looks big and fancy.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete