Thursday, January 27, 2011

Third Quarter Goals Reflection


My goals for third quarter are to get a 4.0 GPA or atleast all A’s and B’s. Eventhough we just begun the quarter I am starting good and I am going to continue to stay on track. What I have been doing to keep my grades in each class at A’s is to do all my classwork and homework. I am also strudying everyday for atleast 15 minutes and asking for help if I don’t understand something. Something I could do differently is pay more attention in class and not talk so much with my fellow peers, eventhough it is hard not to. By the end of the quarter I am expecting to feel pleased with my grades because I know that I am going to reach my goals.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you meet your goals. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job bestiie, I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to know that those are your goals. I know that you can reach them. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great goal, maybe I should have set mine to a 4.0. I only set mine to a 3.0.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, I know you can do it and you have done great since the beginning of the school year. keep going strong:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice job on your post. I like your picture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good partner ;). I hope your goal happens i have faith in you !.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    You have great goals set for yourself. Keep up the great work Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you meet your goals. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with almost everyone that commented, so good job Amy!

    ReplyDelete