Tuesday, January 11, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Comprehension Paragraph


In “Through the Tunnel” by Doris Lessing, I find it convincing that Jerry takes a risk to go through the tunnel and survives. I am convinced he survived because in the story he was so determined to find the tunnel and he does find it. Also, in the story Jerry went down to the bay to work on his breathing to try and go through the tunnel. He is so determined to go throught the tunnel and p-ractice on his breathing that he doesn’t care if his nose bleeds or he has major head aches. Another reason I find it convincing Jerry survives is because even after he was in the tunnel and felt like he wasn’t going to make it to the other end he did.

5 comments:

  1. You have to think reality with things like this to know if it is real life stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right, I didn't think about it that way. This is a really good paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just wanted to show some love to your blog. I really like the colors keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you 100%. Great minds think alike. SIKE

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me it was really convincing, oh and good job explaining it. (:

    ReplyDelete