Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Break Experience


This winter break vacation was extremely exciting and fun. I spent time with my family for Christmas but unfortunatley I didn’t for New Years. I had so much fun eventhough most of my break I spent it at SPA. I was so fortunate to have such a great mentor, she took me to Universal Studios L.A. That was one of the funnest things I did on my break. I was so stoked and impatient when I found out that I was going to go. When the day finally came my mentor came to pick me up early and we left on our adventure.
When we got to Los Angeles it was very different than San Diego and the weather left me speechless. It was so cold that my lips would chatter every time I tried to talk. When we got to Universal Studios we took a tour of the valley and I got to see where Desparate House Wives is filmed. One of the most amazing things that I experience that day was the King Kong 360 3-D show. It was one of the most thrilling moments of the whole day. I also got to see GrinchMas, which was the whole theme of the park.
My mentor and I were able to see Shrek 4-D, Terminator 3-D, and many other things on our trip to Universal Studios. We were able to get on a ride called The Mummy, and it was breathtaking and undescribable. We also got on a ride called Jurassic Park which was a water ride and eventough it was freezing, we still got on it and it was worth it. I had so much fun that day because of all the technology and animation that I saw and because I was with my mentor. I will always remember this day because of all the advanced technology.

4 comments:

  1. It seems like such a fun day, and great post by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cOol, seems like yuh haD fUN!:) lol that green guy on in yor picture is funky and creepy lUkiN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks husband and yeah Breanna its the Grinch obviously he is gunna look ugly.

    ReplyDelete