Monday, January 10, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Prove Yourself Paragraph


I have achieved many things but the one that is the most important is that I was able to forgive people. At first when someone did something wrong that would hurt me or make me upset I would hold a grudge against them. After, I learned that it’s not good to hold grudges on people or be upset at them no matter what they did or how bad they hurt you. I was able to achieve this by analyzing the situation and if it didn’t make sense I would just let it go. I also achieved this by thinking about if it was worth being mad at someone or just letting it go if it wasn’t serious. If someone hurt me to the point where I was extremely hurt I would be upset but I would let it go even if they did it intentionally because I learned that people will always hurt you or do wrong towards you but in the end it’s up to me to let them hurt me or just forgive them

3 comments:

  1. So, when did you have to prove yourself? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, im glad that you were able to let go of your situations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see where you had to prove yourself, and I am glad you went through this situation, and hopefully you learned from it.

    ReplyDelete